Saturday, September 11, 2010

Off to School!

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the week's silence, but it seemed better to be doing the major studying inside notetaking in a word document than on here.  The word processing power of this blog leave a bit to be desired for, so I opted to work inside my good old copy of Microsoft Word.

Meanwhile, I've got class this afternoon for remedial acupuncture.  Hopefully, all this review that I've been doing up to this point has put me on the right track.  If all goes well today, I may not have to attend the other 4 classes, a savings of $120!

It looks better in my pocket...

But, even if things do go well today, I have a feeling that am still going to take the extra classes anyway.  I'd rather spend the extra cake now and protect my $500 bucks I've already spent on the exam fees.

Think of it as insurance.

So, some of the topics you've missed while I've been deep in my studies are all the syndromes, pulse diagnosis, tongue diagnosis and the etiology and treatments of each pattern.

From that list of treatment points, I can honestly say that my point selection has been quite good.  There are some points for pathologies and patterns that I simply don't see in my clinic, so I am less familiar with those points, but other than that, I am quite pleased with my current knowledge.

I have to say though, that I have gotten some new ideas on how to treat some of my more chronic patients with regards to point selection.  I've tried a few of these points out and am having some good success.

So, time to pack up and get rolling, you'll not hear from me until I get home this Sunday night!

Wish me luck, though, as I am fond of saying...  "Luck is not a factor"!

No comments:

Post a Comment